CROESO COWBRIDGE – Is looking for a Home to Rent – Can you help?
The Croeso Cowbridge Team have been working with the local Council and are waiting for final approval from the Home Office to welcome a Refugee family to Cowbridge. This is expected very soon, and we are now looking for a home in Cowbridge to house a vulnerable Syrian family in a few months’ time. The resettlement is through the Government’s Community Sponsorship Scheme, and a local team of volunteers has been formed to help support all aspects of the transition.
- Do you have a (min) 3-bedroom property in or close to Cowbridge for Rent?
- The Benefits to you are rental income for two years with fully cash guaranteed agreement.
- Many other communities in the UK have already welcomed refugee families and there have been many positive experiences of community involvement.
- The family will benefit from safe, self-contained and fully supported and funded resettlement support from our community.
- Croeso Cowbridge is supported by the Deanery and Citizen UK. This means there is comprehensive and professional backing and information available to any potential landlords.
If you have a potentially suitable property please email titled ‘Property for Rent Cowbridge’ and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a telephone contact, location and details of the property.